search
Home > Augusta jobs > Augusta driver/delivery/courier

Posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:05 AM

Reply

Company Name:SATCHELL CREEK EXPRESS INC

Job Description

Class A CDL, 2 years exp. We run reefers. 75% of lanes is from NE IA and IL to OK and TX. Home time weekly if live close to I35 between KC and OKC. The other 25% of lanes is upper Midwest, OH valley and the SE. No upper east coast and no West coast. Strong contracts with Smithfield Foods. Pay up to .45 cpm on practical address to address miles. Paid vacations, matching up to 3% retirement with Edward Jones available, paid 50% of health insurance and more. We are a 30 truck fleet that is owned by a driver. We have peoplenet satellites with elogs. Trucks governed at 68. Call and ask for Susan or

Contact Details:

Phone: (316) 775-1300
Email: SWILLIAMS@SATCHELLCREEKEXPRESS.COM


For more information visit our website : www.satchellcreekexpress.com

• Location: Augusta, Augusta, KS

• Post ID: 78319802 augusta
augusta.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017 backpage.com